Thursday, September 07, 2006

mediterranean dogs (and cats)

in Santorini...









in Rhodes...





Since I first met Steve & Iva's new golden retriever puppy, Daisy, I've been plagued with puppy fever. (Actually this has been a big theme in my life for as long as I can remember.) I really want a puppy. Badly. So, when I was on the family trip through the eastern Mediterranean, I was drawn to all of these wonderful furry (and often sleepy) creatures.

I have a few hundred photos from that whirlwind trip. I will be posting them (with stories) gradually. In the meantime, some news...

I am almost completely done with school. Right now I am collecting signatures and taking care of paperwork. Next week, I pumpkin. I'm thinking of driving out west, perhaps along route 80, aiming for Yosemite-ish. Any suggestions for great places to climb in mid-September that might be on the way? Anyone want to meet up somewhere?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home