Thursday, November 17, 2005

roommate brunch

Ben and Eduardo joined our roommate brunch last weekend. We had a fabulous meal of oatmeal, fruit, fresh bread and waffles.

(Kathy took this photo so she's missing from it!)

I'm thinking about taking next summer off and going on a long roadtrip. On this roadtrip, I want to:
1. see my geographically scattered friends
2. hike through beautiful places (like the Redwood forest)
3. climb! climb! climb!

Combining #1 with #2 and #3 would be fabulous. My short list of places to visit is:
Seneca, West Virginia
Red River Gorge, Kentucky
South Dakota: Black Hills, Needles
southern Idaho (City of Rocks)
Pacific Northwest???
Califonia: SF, Yosemite
Colorado

I'm open to expanded/narrowing/reducing this. Other ideas includ Wyoming, Utah, southern California (Santa Barbara, Joshua Tree, etc).

Any suggestions?

Anyone interested in joining me for parts (or all) of this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home