Thursday, October 05, 2006

some pics from last weekend

I'm still having a great time at the Red River Gorge. Here are some pics from last weekend.

Amy starting up Pogue Ethics:

Jeffrey cruising the crux:


On my second accent of Creep Show, a new project:

The top of this route is a series of laybacks off a slopey flake. Its committing and a little bit scary (totally safe!). Its going to go down!!!

Amy lead Roadside Attraction, a tricky long crack trad route. She did really well. Go Amy!!

Here is Carla coming up to the top of pitch two. Notice the big layback. Uh huh.


And here I am on AWOL, a pockety steep little 10a. Its routes like this that really excite me. I wanna get strong.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

whheeee!!!!!

i sent AWOL and hopped on crazy fingers. thats gunna go down soon.

11:57 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home